Weekends Football 25/27 Oct

andykeenan

I would hope Wood is being paid handsomely by Forest, they seemed to be throwing money everywhere else around.

But if not, go gte paid son, even sitting on a bench and not playing for Chelsea.

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Tonight?

Tonight, tonight, tonight ohh-ohh
I got some money in my pocket
About ready to burn
I don't remember where I got it
I gotta get it to you

edit for football content: Glad to see Moreno happy.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

They might possibly stay up if Wolves or Palace don't improve. Southampton and Ipswich are doomed. Gap between prem and championship gets bigger every year.

Leicester are handicapping themselves starting Faes and Ndidi constantly. Bizarre they paid 20m for Skipp and he's not really needed, could've signed a decent CB for that price.

Forest for once signed really well. Moreno had a nice first hour and Milenkovic is exactly what they needed alongside Murillo. Won easily tonight without Ward-Prowse and Gibbs-White.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Leicester are handicapping themselves starting Faes and Ndidi constantly. Bizarre they paid 20m for Skipp and he's not really needed, could've signed a decent CB for that price.

Forest for once signed really well. Moreno had a nice first hour and Milenkovic is exactly what they needed alongside Murillo. Won easily tonight without Ward-Prowse and Gibbs-White.

And Anderson looks a good signing. They have settled down from the scattergun approach a few years back. Nuno is doing to Forest what he did at Wolves.Simliar sized club as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Nuno is doing to Forest what he did at Wolves.

He has an expiration date, but Forest had real concerns about what kind of penalties they could be looking at, so Nuno is a good choice if you need points. And, unlike Dyche, want to convince fans to come to your games to watch you play.

Being a survival merchant isn't the worst way to create intergenerational wealth for your family. Bruce did it and now we have to put up with his shit for brains kid posting online.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â