• Kamara (Tielemans 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 24/10/24 at 22:59

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

How much money does the club get for a CL victory? Answers accepted in British pounds (£), Euros (€) or Lucas Digne Weekly Wages (LDWWs)

2.1M; .48%

Edited by 479Villan

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

How much money does the club get for a CL victory? Answers accepted in British pounds (£), Euros (€) or Lucas Digne Weekly Wages (LDWWs)

€2.1 million

Best game of the season so far. Scintillating football at times and we can get much better. Felt for Bailey, he never gave up and really left it out there, players have tough periods and this is one but he will come good. Difficult to give just one player MOTM but for me Maatsen put in a stunning performance, so composed fast, everything you need in that position.

• Like 4

Completely outclassed them, 2-0 flattered them. Nice to see the likes of Duran and Maatsen start and play well. We're in some good form and we have a formidable bench right now which is so important as the season goes on. UTV! 

Maatsen MOTM for me.

Understand Rogers being the other shout, though. Was generally unplayable, but we know he's capable of it. Maatsen was class, especially as a non-regular starter in the league.

We're looking so strong, squad-wise. Great performance.

2 minutes ago, Starscrem_Prime said:

Rogers motm for me, absolute world beater tonight.

missed a couple he should have done better with, sometimes the final ball isn't there but he's almost there. He is going to be a very special player.

At times, we played some absolutely wonderful football. Just magical.

Cant fault a player today. But Rogers was the pick for me. The way he carries the ball & some of the vision he has to spot a pass is just silky. Maatsen closely followed as right up there too. Pace, control, great movement & some lovely balls across the box from him. Onana was superb first half. Duran played well & got a goal. McGinn was super. Tielemans controlled. Etc, etc.

They were all great.

We had complete control throughout the game & played lovely football all round. Great use of the squad. Lovely win. Great day at the office. 

I actually thought that the ref was superb tonight too. Allowed physical tussles to let the game flow & was balanced with his decisions.

I do wonder why Champions League keep wanting to over-rule our goals with bullshit checks though. That is my only negative from the game.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â