2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/24 at 22:59

26 minutes ago, allani said:

Just looking at Maatsen, Rogers and Duran last night - who were all excellent and looked like they were completely at home in the CL.  Combined age of the three of them 64.  Crazy!

Same combined age as one Ashley Young.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Not tried it yet as not actually watched this but with the Bayern ones you could get English subtitles in YouTube settings 

the translation isn't the best but you get the idea generally. he's surprised that english fans don't come into the ground until near kick off (i don't understand why they go in so early...but that's different cultures for you) and he suggested that  atmosphere was poor until we scored. oh sounded like getting into the ground was a bit of an ordeal too. i feel his pain.

seems like his mate has a tradition of going to official club shop and buying a shirt wherever he goes. he must shit money.

the bologna fans i met in the holte fan zone were sound. they were all loving VP, taking loads of photos of the holte etc

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Podster said:

I say this because Martinez got no MOTM votes. Maybe it's because he is so good that it is easy to overlook just how good he is, I think his top class saves have almost become the norm. It could (not would, just could) have been a different story if they had scored first, but yet another clean sheet, his presence in the box is a massive influnce. I genuinely believe the opposion are intimidated by him. However I can understand why Rogers got the most votes, yet another outstanding performance from him.

I think your point is so apt.

He is probably after UE the most influential person on our recent success.....along with Unai, Emi defines us.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the translation isn't the best but you get the idea generally. he's surprised that english fans don't come into the ground until near kick off (i don't understand why they go in so early...but that's different cultures for you) and he suggested that  atmosphere was poor until we scored. oh sounded like getting into the ground was a bit of an ordeal too. i feel his pain.

seems like his mate has a tradition of going to official club shop and buying a shirt wherever he goes. he must shit money.

the bologna fans i met in the holte fan zone were sound. they were all loving VP, taking loads of photos of the holte etc

I think that's great.....respect is a great commodity to have.

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Bologna finished 4th in Italy…

We finished 4th in England…

The gulf in quality last night was quite drastic…

Some of the stuff we were doing was making them look hopeless…

Haven't  they lost a few key players and a manager though?  Not that  that should  detract from our performance, and when we are good we are very very good. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Haven't  they lost a few key players and a manager though?  Not that  that should  detract from our performance, and when we are good we are very very good. 

They might have. I haven’t paid much attention to them to be completely honest.

it was just the direct comparison from English 4th to Italian 4th…

Still remember the Italian league being the dominant force in the 90s and early 2000s

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Bologna finished 4th in Italy…

We finished 4th in England…

The gulf in quality last night was quite drastic…

Some of the stuff we were doing was making them look hopeless…

Not so drastic when you consider chances they missed.

I also felt they played some lovely football at times even with making 7 changes.

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Not so drastic when you consider chances they missed.

I also felt they played some lovely football at times even with making 7 changes.

They were really good in the first half… credit where it’s due…

but we came out of the blocks in the second, got the bit between our teeth and they couldn’t cope

11 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Are you forgetting we lost Morgan Sanson!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 479Villan said:

I keep my cash under the mattress.

The missus would like to have Cash on top of the mattress.

Bloody tax evasion. I’ve told her, I’m paying with card and that’s that

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

yeah they've basically been decimated over the summer and had a poor start to the season

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â