Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/24 at 22:59

Fulham have been very good this season, it was a tough game yet we came away with the win after going behind. Massive test and statement from us. So much more to come.

• Like 1

Brililant win, in isolation a draw wouldn't have been a bad result, but coming after two draws we needed the three points. This is a Fulham team who before today, had only been beaten at home in the league by Newcastle, Manchester City, Liverpool, and ourselves in 2024, so I don't really care how we played towards the end, a win was the main thing, and we got it

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Double whammy today ..... three points and (hopefully) never see Bailey in a Villa shirt again ! Yay ! 

I watched the game, why would you think that about Bailey? Did I miss something happen off the pitch?

Given he’s just signed a long term contract I doubt it.

We shouldn’t underestimate how good a victory this is. Fulham have been very good so far this season. I think the difference between us is one side is a top ten team hoping to push for Europe and the other a top six team hoping for another Champions League spot. The difference shows.

Emery has a great squad at his disposal and with injuries clearing up, we could push on into the New Year with some important victories. We just need to click and we could look really good on the eye.

Tielemans is a class above and easily heading towards POTS.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Anyone have Bailey for MOTM, great result, happy days

But I so wanted the 4th for 50/1 

Gutted for you Rob (£30 as 3-1 cashed in😄😎 my end) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I watched the game, why would you think that about Bailey? Did I miss something happen off the pitch?

Given he’s just signed a long term contract I doubt it.

This will be it I suspect. Probably feels like he has nothing to prove now

For what was a potential banana skin game I thought we were very very good. Some great passages of play at times and moving the ball much quicker.  IMO our best performance this season in the league making Fulham look pretty average.

Tielemans MOTM at a canter

Carlos, strong as an ox. Torres, a thing of beauty. Tillemans, just gets better and better.

Watkins, superb header. Ramsay, Rogers and Digne playing some wonderful pin ball at times. Love that performance, and good to see the back - up looking ready to go.

Well done my Babbys!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Gutted for you Rob (£30 as 3-1 cashed in😄😎 my end) 

I cashed in the same amount on an acca. Would have been gutted had Newcastle equalised, has that was the only one letting me down at the time of the cash out..

I cashed out the other night and ended up losing 200 quid, took me till today to put it behind me.

Edited by sheepyvillian

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â