Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/24 at 22:59

Was as lacking in energy as most games this season. I get why with the schedule but it isn't pretty to watch. I hope this is the case of us balancing things and not how it is when we hit top levels as preseason and it's lack of pattern of play had me worried.

Still, a welcome 3 points.

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

Was out of the house, what'd I miss?

OH JUST VILLA WITH 3 MORE POINTS

spacer.png

The car is Fulham's hopes of beating us :crylaugh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Solid win and 3 points where most won't get them. Bailey's form is a worry and could have done with more composure from the subs. 

Plenty more gears to go up which is very exciting. 

Bailey is a big worry, I thought we'd cracked it with him last season, it's a mental thing with him. Something is off, we all know and he knows what he can do, he just needs a goal, some belief and to relax and trust himself.

• Like 1

Ref goes from good to very poor because of one moment. Just insanity. 

overall excellent performance. We’re so wasteful though. If we took easy chances we’d be top 

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Was as lacking in energy as most games this season. I get why with the schedule but it isn't pretty to watch. I hope this is the case of us balancing things and not how it is when we hit top levels as preseason and it's lack of pattern of play had me worried.

Still, a welcome 3 points.

We don't have an enormous squad and last season we were scrapping from January onwards, if we are pacing ourselves I'm all for it. Doing better than two points a game and we've only sporadically looked like we've clicked in top gear.

• Like 1

Vital three points in the league battle but well deserved. Tielemans ran the show again and we looked very comfortable for large parts of the game.

Harsh second yellow for Jaden, ref tried to even it up the cock.

Not sure what to think. Some good things, mainly the 3 points and the 3 goals against a on paper not terrible Fulham side. But again some defensive brain farts and no idea why we gave up control after going 3-1 up with the man advantage. Inviting them back in for absolutely no reason leading to yellow and red cards.

Massive PK save by Martinez and Tielemans was maybe MOTM. Bailey looks miles off and it almost felt like we were playing with 10 men even before Jaden got himself sent off. 

But again, 3 points is what matters.

Tielemans continuing his POTS performance. What a class player.

Thought Diego was excellent as well. Was going to say that there were no poor performances but then I forget about Bailey! He knew it too as he came off.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â