Week 7 - KC In The Sunshine, Lamar & Baker, and the New York Packers?

BOF

Surely, SURELY we can put Nawleans to bed tonight. Missing their QB & BOTH primary receivers and they're rock bottom on defence ffs. 32nd on YPG, 30th on Rush, 29th on Pass.

Some very juicy fixtures elsewhere too. Looking forward to Lions/Vikings, and see how Cooper and Davante get on in their new house. Chiefs/9ers obviously. Jets/Steelers should be fun.

• Like 1

Aw hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. And as a massive cherry on top,I picked up Javonte at the last second because of the question mark over Rhamondre. Say what you want about Nix not putting up numbers yet, but he looks after that football and gets the job done. Probably also a lot to do with the conservative play calling. But I think they're doing it right. The ceiling will come. Get the floor right first. Now we have a long week before home to the mighty Panthers 😁

On 17/10/2024 at 09:40, BOF said:

Surely, SURELY we can put Nawleans to bed tonight. Missing their QB & BOTH primary receivers and they're rock bottom on defence ffs. 32nd on YPG, 30th on Rush, 29th on Pass.

Some very juicy fixtures elsewhere too. Looking forward to Lions/Vikings, and see how Cooper and Davante get on in their new house. Chiefs/9ers obviously. Jets/Steelers should be fun.

After reading this I changed my pick to Denver, so thanks 😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BOF said:

Aw hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about

RBs has to stop putting the ball on the ground, apart from that I'm happy. I want all the Nix bad habits now and removed next year. Happy feet

The Pats #3 is in my fantasy team; Maye targeted him twice in the first three throws, now it's like he's **** invisible.

Jags look much better at this point.

47 minutes ago, BOF said:

And to add injury to insult, Deshaun Watson ruptures his achilles.

Yeah, they were shit with him in the team so they can't really be much worse.

But they are  bad.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

And to add injury to insult, Deshaun Watson ruptures his achilles.

Not down with cheering an injury etc. but what do the organisation expect when they forced this sex pest down our throats.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â