Parking

sharkyvilla

Bologna is my first game in a long time and I was planning to park a bit further from the ground as I heard it's better for traffic but now I'm a bit wary of walking too far if there might be some chance of trouble if we are both playing.  Anyone got some recommendations?  I was looking at Primaflow in Perry Barr which says it's 28 minute walk which I wouldn't have minded doing as I'd rather walk than be stuck in a traffic jam.

21 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Bologna is my first game in a long time and I was planning to park a bit further from the ground as I heard it's better for traffic but now I'm a bit wary of walking too far if there might be some chance of trouble if we are both playing.  Anyone got some recommendations?  I was looking at Primaflow in Perry Barr which says it's 28 minute walk which I wouldn't have minded doing as I'd rather walk than be stuck in a traffic jam.

The Aston power league is quite decent (costs  about £10). Does take 30 minutes or so to get out of usually though..

• Thanks 1

You might as well park at Star City (costs about £0) if you’re parking at the Power League.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

You might as well park at Star City (costs about £0) if you’re parking at the Power League.  

I think it depends really on how far you want / prepared to walk.

Personally I'd rather cut out walking an extra 15 minutes to and from the ground but I appreciate that could be seen as a bit lazy!

On 14/10/2024 at 17:36, sharkyvilla said:

Get there around 6pm and Star City should be o.k. 20 minute walk.

17 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I think it depends really on how far you want / prepared to walk.

Personally I'd rather cut out walking an extra 15 minutes to and from the ground but I appreciate that could be seen as a bit lazy!

Nearer to the ground you park means a shorter walk of course, but you will be stuck in the car park or traffic jams afterwards for ages.

I park in Star City, there is a bit of a jam getting out sometimes but it is not too bad.

However last season someone told me there was a number of cars at star city broken into or stolen - not sure how true that was though....

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â