Villa & SHA Both Confirmed At Home

Kingman

On a different note, what's the point of posting a picture of a group of people dressed mostly in black and blurring the faces? 

I get they might want to have a copy, but if you share it online it sort of defeats the point. 

I can take a picture of myself, blur my face and post it on a hooligan page. I am not a hooligan, but no one would know that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wedge said:

Isn't that the Old Crown in Digbeth? Surely it can't be as on every other social media post of fans of a team from overseas who play at Villa Park I see SHA fans commenting saying "this wouldn't be allowed to happen if this was Blues" etc 🤔 

Ian and Mo will be along any minute now to give every single one of them a pasting. They won’t stand for it mate. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Ian and Mo will be along any minute now to give every single one of them a pasting. They won’t stand for it mate. 

Or a blow/hand job, maybe. 🤔

• Haha 1

I’m having a bite to eat at Star city pre match. Just seen a Bloser wearing an old Boiled (correct spelling as far as I’m concerned) Sports shirt, presumably they can’t afford the Undefeated shirt lol. I can only assume they are lost? Nowhere near town..

mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strog said:

I’m having a bite to eat at Star city pre match. Just seen a Bloser wearing an old Boiled (correct spelling as far as I’m concerned) Sports shirt, presumably they can’t afford the Undefeated shirt lol. I can only assume they are lost? Nowhere near town..

mate.

You ain't seen him? Right? 

• Like 1

Quite funny at new St. Was on a train full of villa, platform full of blues, it just went eerily quiet when our train pulled in. 

Was like everyone telepathically said "you've won, we've won, it's Tuesday night, let's just go home"

Hopefully it stays that way

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Quite funny at new St. Was on a train full of villa, platform full of blues, it just went eerily quiet when our train pulled in. 

Was like everyone telepathically said "you've won, we've won, it's Tuesday night, let's just go home"

We’re all top of some leagues. Let’s keep it friendly!

29 minutes ago, blunther said:

We’re all top of some leagues. Let’s keep it friendly!

No probs, they will all be getting inbreeding syphilis later 😂

51 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

They were probably feeling quit chipper having beaten mighty Bolton. Seeing us, reminded them how far we’ve come and how shit they must be to even be playing Bolton.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â