Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

Match Polls  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/10/24 at 22:59

No Duran to save the day this time. A tad concerning we haven’t really got going and saved by moments of magic ™️.

• Thanks 1

Really horrible game, every player lacked sharpness. But fortunately Chelsea & Newcastle both drew as well so the result doesn't seem too bad as long as we're presuming 4th is the highest we can finish

Edited by Razor

No men of the match. Woeful. Weak. Valid excuse that that they were tired, sure? Disappointing? Absolutely. This Utd team came into the game lame and begging to be put out of their misery and we couldn't do it. In my opinion, that isn't good enough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Also - how was Rashford not sent off?

Actually, don't bother. I already know.

Don't think it would've made any difference anyway.

We were so poor and slow going forward and Man Utd just sat back.

By a distance the worst performance of the season. Total dog from many.

Respected a team that deserves to be pissed on. Disappointing approach.

Digne, Cash, Philogene, Rogers, Bailey, Watkins 0/10 and lucky to get 0.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

So hard to pick a MotM when everyone was so lacklustre. Tilermans just shaded it. 

Could have played for 6 hours and not scored. Never seen so many crosses and FKs wasted. Out of about 20 attempts I honestly can't remember 1 good cross all game.

Edited by NorthEastVillan

Sucks that we once again failed to beat a poor Manure side but all things considered I'm not too upset. Yeah it was a bad game but we had a huge night earlier in the week and we missed McGinn, Ramsey & Onana and got Konsa injured early. We are not used to this type of situation yet, and we don't have the squad for it, yet.

6/10 performance but I get it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tomaszk said:

By a distance the worst performance of the season. Total dog from many.

Respected a team that deserves to be pissed on. Disappointing approach.

Digne, Cash, Philogene, Rogers, Bailey, Watkins 0/10 and lucky to get 0.

I thought Cash played pretty well tbh.

Rogers' end product was atrocious; worst I've seen by any player I think.  His game up until that point was good, though.

• Like 3

No real way to change it, not that we tried either. Maatsen sub was too late and with Utd being compact Buendia should have got minutes.

For all our wingers I find it odd we tell them not to run at the full back, we run from central areas but not out wide.

• Like 1

I gave the referee average. He was actually good but he totally bottled sending Rashford off. That’s three games in a week where we should have been playing against 10 men and the ref has bottled it every time. That’s not good enough. If it had been the other way around you can bet your life on him sending off a Villa player.

Otherwse it was pretty poor fair. Too many below average performances from our boys. We take the clean sheet and move on.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â