Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

Match Polls  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/10/24 at 22:59

A poor game from both sides defined by loose passing and terrible decision making at times. 

I would have taken a point before the game given our record against them but today was so frustrating because Leon and Jaden had fantastic chances to score and did not. 

Cash, Youri, Ross and Emi were all excellent today. 

Ref bottled sending Rashford off (hence why he was quickly subbed minutes later). 

Losing Ezri is a big blow but I still think Unai did a good job with the game management after the Bayern win. This isn’t a season defining game. It was more important to not be complacent and lose it. 

• Like 3

The defence did well, Martinez saved our bacon, Carlos stepped in and did very well, and Cash is so much better at rightback, so good to see him back.

Bailey, Watkins, Rogers, and  Philogene did absolutely **** all and may as well not have turned up. Did Onana have a proper save to make all afternoon? I think our one shot on target was a tame free kick right into his arms.

Against a defence like Maguire and Evans, that is nowhere near good enough.

Edited by Davkaus

Garbage match. Hangover from Wednesday which is unforgiveable. We have at least 6 more European games and we have been gobshite in games either side of the bayern game. Need to be more focuses.

And morgan: work on your **** final ball for **** sake. Absolutely atrocious

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Manchester United did not beat us 🥳

It don't matter how shit they are, they still generally win, an today they haven't. However shite it may seem, that's a result, with Chelsea drawing too.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â