Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

Match Polls  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/24 at 22:59

4 hours ago, delboy54 said:

I notice that the mainstream media are STILL going on about man yoo after they failed to beat even plucky Aston Villa.

The entitlement goes much further than man yoo fans...

They're on the verge of sacking their manager so inevitably it will get plenty of coverage still. And ultimately a story about them will get more engagement than 95% of other clubs.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They're on the verge of sacking their manager so inevitably it will get plenty of coverage still. And ultimately a story about them will get more engagement than 95% of other clubs.

Arguably, all the more reason why, we should have put them to the sword.

We can't engage in a narrative, that struggling sides, suddenly find form playing us.....that in itself, creates another narrative.....and it spells "Passive"

Any neutral would have expected us to win that, before a ball was kicked. We let them off the hook, despite them having (reputational wise), good players....our front men, simply did not go after them and put them under.

Ollie should have had Johnny Evans ( 36) on toast.

I would bet, my last coin, that Unai, would have expected a win, and would swerve any subsequent excuses, behind closed doors.

Edited by TRO

On 08/10/2024 at 06:56, delboy54 said:

I notice that the mainstream media are STILL going on about man yoo after they failed to beat even plucky Aston Villa.

The entitlement goes much further than man yoo fans...

I dispensed with their relevance, years ago.

Just watching Talksport about Bruno rescinded red card and thinking 100% was reason behind ref not sending off Rashford against us with what of should've been second yellow. I think previous event clouded refs judgement

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Attendance has been given as 42,682.

Isn't that full capacity of the ground? Which means they are saying that every hospitality and GA+ ticket was sold (which is definitely not true),

On 11/10/2024 at 11:56, BOF said:

Attendance has been given as 42,682.

The only other time the attendance was 42682 was on 15/12/2013, against……..…

wait for it……………

Manchester United.

Added with the Wolves identical attendances in the previous league game, I fear someone is toying with us.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â