Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Like playing with 9 with Bailey and Philogene. Pair of em utter shit.

Lift it.

Both wide players just seem so out of the game. We need to get them on the ball higher up the pitch. But, as I said before, United have been disciplined with their shape. Yea, they’re average, but they’re more organised than I’ve seen them in a while. Not a walk in the park, this. 

We're grinding them down slowly. Eventually utd will slip in concentration. We looked closed to breaking through a couple of times all ready, just a bit off In the final third/final ball. They've all ready gotten a few yellows. I think we'll manage to a win here and see an improved side in the second half. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Both wide players just seem so out of the game. We need to get them on the ball higher up the pitch. But, as I said before, United have been disciplined with their shape. Yea, they’re average, but they’re more organised than I’ve seen them in a while. Not a walk in the park, this. 

Behave, they're guff.

We're playing like they're a competent side.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I hate how we always make them look better than they are. Really **** annoying.

Christ if we are doing that how bad are they

• Like 1

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Behave, they're guff.

We're playing like they're a competent side.

I agree, but they’re far more organised than I’ve seen them for a long time. Not breaking their shape. Yes, we should win, but not easy. Don’t make me DM you some abuse..

My constant frustration for the last few years is that it just does not seem Villa have that extra gear to put teams under sustained pressure.  We pass it around too slow allowing defenses to reset.