Tickets

I thought I was doing well - just bought mine and got an email confirming it. However, the ticket isn't in my wallet and it's not in the app.

There's a little thing next to the ticket on the email that says download to a google wallet - but it's not a button, nothing happens when I click it.

I thought the ticket would appear in the App so that I could then put it into the wallet - any ideas?

Ticket Info 

Season Ticket Holders have until Monday 7 October 5pm

Season Ticket Holders - Online from 1 October 5pm - Phone from 2 October 9:30am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online from 7 October 5pm - Phone from 8 October 9:30am
General Sale - Online from 14 October 5pm - Phone from 15 October 9:30am

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought I was join well - just bought mine and got an email confirming it. However, the ticket isn't in my wallet and it's not in the app.

There's a little thing next to the ticket on the email that says download to a google wallet - but it's not a button, nothing happens when I click it.

I thought the ticket would appear in the App so that I could then put it into the wallet - any ideas?

That's what happened to me for the Everton game. Ended up having to go to one of the ticket portacabin things before the game and they printed out the tickets. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â