• Watkins
    • Bailey ( Ramsey 26)
    • Barkley (Onana 58)
    • Maatsen (Bailey 58)
    • Durán (Watkins 70)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/24 at 22:59

11 hours ago, Milfner said:

This attempt at a tifo was absolutely terrible. Was excited to see what it was and was very underwhelmed. Was expecting it to be '82 inspired. 

Yeah, just a generic "on brand".

If we had any imagination we'd do a claret and blue DeLorean with a CL cup on the bonnet and "back to the future!" underneath it.

;)

11 hours ago, brendanvillatalk said:

Tried on loads of sites to find the full match replay last night and couldnt find it anywhere which was very dissappointing. Really wanted to watch it again. 

This link seems to have the second half but not the first which seems to be same as other sites I found. 

If anyone has a link that works please post it in here for everyone. 

16 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Tried on loads of sites to find the full match replay last night and couldnt find it anywhere which was very dissappointing. Really wanted to watch it again. 

This link seems to have the second half but not the first which seems to be same as other sites I found. 

Back in the days of vcr I used to have quite a collection of Villa matches I’d record whenever they were on telly including the 82 final.

Of course if we lost I’d tape over it 😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Back in the days of vcr I used to have quite a collection of Villa matches I’d record whenever they were on telly including the 82 final.

Of course if we lost I’d tape over it 😂

I've got the 6 - 2 v Everton in the loft. And I've still got a working VCR in the cabinet under the TV still waiting for me to transfer my wedding video onto DVD to allow me to transfer my wedding DVD onto my computer. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Aston Villa vs Bayern Munich – UCL 24/25 – 02-October-2024 (fullmatch.info)

• Like 2

Stayed up to 3am last night (off work today) to rewatch the entire (and might I say excellent) TNT coverage. BBC MOTD summary, Villa on Tour, Villa TV bits and that behind the scenes TNT video.

But now the dust has settled I just can't look back with any enjoyment because David Beckham went to St Andrews to watch Wrexham play 😢

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Stayed up to 3am last night (off work today) to rewatch the entire (and might I say excellent) TNT coverage. BBC MOTD summary, Villa on Tour, Villa TV bits and that behind the scenes TNT video.

But now the dust has settled I just can't look back with any enjoyment because David Beckham went to St Andrews to watch Wrexham play 😢

Yeah but we had Prince William, the future king of England, and he’s actually a fan. Not just doing some promotional work for his showbiz mates. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â