• Watkins
    • Bailey ( Ramsey 26)
    • Barkley (Onana 58)
    • Maatsen (Bailey 58)
    • Durán (Watkins 70)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/24 at 22:59

Almost lost for words. What a superb night, the best for many many years.

How a team that defended so poorly against Ipswich on Sunday could put in such a superb defensive performance just three days later, against one of the best teams in Europe, I will never know.

Really difficult to choose a MOTM out of so many inspired performances, but I am going for Carlos because he was perhaps the most improved of the back four since Sunday.

Bet West Ham wish they had forked out that extra £10m for Durán. 🤣

BTW, we seem to be piling up niggling injuries which is maybe a worry.

Edited by briny_ear

Just woke up to see this, what a special, special win against a phenomenal team. Thank you Unai for masterminding this victory.

I think the only dampener on a near perfect night was the injuries. Ramsey injured again (sigh), Bailey continuing to get niggles. One positive is we might see Duran and Ollie together sooner rather than later and Maatsen at left midfield could be a great option too. I also wouldn’t be against Barkley coming into CM and Tielemans playing higher up. 

I really hope we can follow this statement victory up by beating that horrible Manchester lot on Sunday. UTV

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

My Lord - the man just gets it. He's a human being who understands the privilege.

You look at nobs like Guardiola, Mourinho & Klopp - zero class compared to our man in charge.

Yup. He makes those three look like schoolboys.

• Like 1

Watching the full replay now as I was at work, fortunately I was able to listen to the whole match, even the non soccer(football) fans got behind me blaring it across the radio. 

This is just the best!

Just watched the opening, and listening to the crowd.... WOW!! If you were in it then 👏👏👏👏👏 class...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â