• Watkins
    • Bailey ( Ramsey 26)
    • Barkley (Onana 58)
    • Maatsen (Bailey 58)
    • Durán (Watkins 70)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/24 at 22:59

I can't believe we get to experience nights like this. A 1-0 win over Bayern Munich. Wow, wow wow. 

The back 4, Emi, Youri and especially for me Jaden all outstanding tonight. 

A night and match experience that will live with me forever. 

Showed their class despite all the doubt and criticism…. Carlos and Pau did well 👏

CLEAN SHEET! 😆

Our defence was superb today.

Helped out by the world’s best goalkeeper too 😆

But our performance fully warranted that result and we had a crooked ref to contend with too.

🎵 Can we play you every week! 🎵

Another famous night under the lights at Villa Park.

All heroes and no Villans tonight. Emi back to his absolute best.

After 10 minute we looked like we may get a lesson but the lads did well to stay in the game. We gradually got more and more into the game and did not just get the right pass or right adjudication from the ref. (i need to re-watch the recording to see if he was as poor as I thought.) .

Fair play to Bayern, as well as having good players , they worked extremely hard when out of possession, winning it back many times when we dawdled a fraction

Lots of good performances across the park but our 2 super-subs are definitely game changers for us.

One of those "I was there nights". Enjoy that, my fellow Villans.

Onwards!!

What a night at Villa Park! Tears welling at the final whistle. Nights like tonight make the hard times worthwhile.

Emi nabbed MOTM with his last minute heroics but the back four were fantastic, particularly Ezri.

Duran is such a wildcard. What a moment for him.

They all tried their guts out and played their part. Love them all plus the Don obviously.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thunderball said:

10 days ago i had a heart attack, in fact just after the wolves game. Since being discharged from hospital i have been recuperating at home and tonight i was nervously monitoring my heart rate on my watch all game and the last 15minutes i was using breathing techniques to try and bring it down as it was way above what im allowed, even with beta blockers! But i wouldn’t have it any other way 😉

Shit, sorry to hear that. I hope you are on the mend.

UTV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Who needs a drink

I've had a few already and about to piss off the missus as I've scotch at the ready when I get home.

I'm gonna be hanging when I drop the little off at school and sod work tomorrow.

This is defining for this Emery team.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â