• Watkins
    • Bailey ( Ramsey 26)
    • Barkley (Onana 58)
    • Maatsen (Bailey 58)
    • Durán (Watkins 70)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/24 at 22:59

Incredible. All of them heroes.

The whole backline is close for MOTM but you have to give it to Martinez. The big man for the big occasion, he’s the one who’s gonna drag us to places we haven’t been for some time.

I love this club.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Every player worked their ASS off!

so proud of them.

👏

Shame about JJ's injury and an unfit Leon, but that was the most complete team performance I can remember since we beat City last season. Or maybe the Arsenal game. Tremendous team management tonight too.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TreeVillan said:

Sorry to be that guy but what is the reference here? 

It's from Friends, I can explain further but I assume if you don't get it you probably don't care about a flashback episode 😁

• Haha 4

Just now, The_Steve said:

Shame about JJ's injuries and an unfit Leon, but that was the most complete team performance I can remember since we beat City last season. Or maybe the Arsenal game. Tremendous team management tonight too.

We have an incredible manager…

for me, the best around.

Don’t care what anyone says…

Unai is truly special and the saviour of this club… he is dragging us kicking and screaming into the elite level of the game.

We have to fully absorb and enjoy this while it lasts… appreciate and admire as much as we can.

Incredible…

How it feels to be a Villa fan rn… 😮

💜🩵

• Like 4

Just now, thunderball said:

10 days ago i had a heart attack, in fact just after the wolves game. Since being discharged from hospital i have been recuperating at home and tonight i was nervously monitoring my heart rate on my watch all game and the last 15minutes i was using breathing techniques to try and bring it down as it was way above what im allowed, even with beta blockers! But i wouldn’t have it any other way 😉

Sorry to hear about the health issues, but glad you're still here to enjoy it tonight. Just don't celebrate too hard 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

10 days ago i had a heart attack, in fact just after the wolves game. Since being discharged from hospital i have been recuperating at home and tonight i was nervously monitoring my heart rate on my watch all game and the last 15minutes i was using breathing techniques to try and bring it down as it was way above what im allowed, even with beta blockers! But i wouldn’t have it any other way 😉

Sorry to hear that mate, hope all is well

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Take care of yourself. You need to be around to witness what comes next! UTV

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, adw95 said:

It's from Friends, I can explain further but I assume if you don't get it you probably don't care about a flashback episode 😁

Lol fair enough. I thought it would've been about something funny but then you mentioned Friends... 

Edited by TreeVillan
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â