Kingman

Do you how much pain this fixture has caused me growing up 😤 all i ever wanted every year was… never mind 🤦🏽‍♂️ The pundits unfortunately dont know what we as the fans know regarding the history of this fixture so its easy for them to look at it on paper and call 

• Like 1

Hope Barkley understands  he doesn’t have all the time in the world on the ball and moves quicker, had a good game against bayern apart from the aforementioned weakness, could really do with Onana involved, if bailey is playing poor hook him for maatsen and switch sides with Philogene

Edited by RicRic

I know a lot has been made of this dire record against them but if we can’t beat them when they’re crap we have no chance of beating them when they eventually come good again. We need to take this opportunity and banish the ghosts of Christmas past.

Our next 6 games include 4 tough away games at Fulham, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea. All of those sides are better than Manchester United currently and we will struggle to match last season’s results where we won 3 of them.

So it’s important we win today and turn this lot over. UTV

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I feel strangely confident about today. We’ve got this. 

Quoted for later praise/abuse

(delete as appropriate).

• Haha 1

Just now, Leeroy said:

I know a lot has been made of this dire record against them but if we can’t beat them when they’re crap we have no chance of beating them when they eventually come good again.

They were crap last year. We were in front in both games, lost both games.

15 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Looking forward to Youri's passing making Maguire look as mobile as a block of flats.

Watch the square headed word removed have a great game now :(

I absolutely hate these b@5t@rds. Criminal how bad our record is against them. Unai (kind of) broke the hoodoo 2 years ago, surely we've turned a corner and can be confident that we, a really good side, can beat these, who are shite? 

13 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Loved seeing McGrath looking so well. Good to see him being praised today, I still don’t think he gets anywhere near the credit he deserves outside of Villa. 

Sickens me when random teenage you tubers are on sky compiling the greatest PL defenders and don't even mention him. 

• Like 2

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Sickens me when random teenage you tubers are on sky compiling the greatest PL defenders and don't even mention him. 

I've never seen anyone read the game like him, it was like telepathy or witchcraft how he always seemed to be in the right place