Kingman

1 minute ago, Genie said:

That’s what I thought. shocking lineup.

I think they could pick the Tellytubbies and still play like they are the best team in the world versus us 

• Haha 2

United will sit back and try to hit on the break.

Really happy with Jaden starting again. Rogers will be a major threat today. There’s enough in the side today to get the win. I know our recent record sucks but we absolutely can win today. UTV. 

• Like 1

I’m very worried about our midfield today. On its day yes the quality is there but too many ifs and buts .  A draw wouldn’t be bad result as long as it’s not a throw away lead again. 

Just blitz them early please, we don't have much off the bench. Bailey likely has been asked to just do a job for 45 mins if he's got it in him and we will bring on Maatsen when needed.

Ramsey hamstring a bad one then?

Bailey has a big opportunity to make a statement here after being subbed against Bayern. Could be a genius but of management that he should be raring to go and do a job for unai today. 

Cash in at RB is interesting, he'll be rusty and might have a lot to do down that side.

Just desperate to beat these words removed.

5 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

We really are down to the bare bones today. No real midfield options on the bench. 

Who needs midfield options when we can bring on the lord of chaos? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will never feel confident against Manchester United, we've been beaten too many times, in thick times and thin, I'll expect us to do them a favour.

It’s a pity we are missing so many key players but it’s a big game for Barkley. 

The front 4 need to get the ball down and run at this back line. 

United could be a real threat from crosses/ corners. 

The one concern I have is from set pieces as Slabhead seems to win a lot of them and with Carlos and Onana out we're likely to be weaker in the air.

That being said from an attacking perspective we have the players to trouble them no doubt.

1 win at home in 25 against them so I just can't be confident but would love 3 points, Come on Villa - let's do this!