Kingman

On holibobs, going back to same bar as I was in Wednesday ,same seat, same shirt. Same result will be fine thank you  

Although I do have 40/1 on 4.1 Wednesday night was 300/1 for 4.1. How times change 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They spammed long balls and took advantage of our high line last time. Worked superbly for them.

I wonder if they will attempt a similar strategy

3 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Had a dream that Rat Boy scored four. I tried to will Carmen Electra to turn up, at least to take the edge off,but alas.

At least it wasn't Carmen electra scoring four....then rat boy turning up....

• Haha 2

I'm much more bothered about winning this game to nip in the bud any ideas that we will struggle with champions league games.

The fact we will beat man u will be a bonus!

15 hours ago, smg said:

The mental block is with the fans not the players.

How the hell do you lay the fault of our decades of failure against this lot at the feet of the fans? 

Have we been playing @Xela in goal or something? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Given what Emery has said you'd think/hope Onana will be involved. As for Ramsey and Bailey I can't remember the last time it was intimated players were struggling that we were then pleasantly surprised they were involved so I expect neither to make it. With McGinn already out along with Kamara/Mings you could make an argument we'll have 5 players missing from our best 11 today. Shows have strong the squad is though as we can still put a strong side out.

I think Maatsen in for Ramsey will be the only change from how we started Wednesday although wouldn't be too surprised to see Duran come in for Ramsey.

We should have too much for these. First goal is crucial though and if we get it I can see us winning comfortably by at least two goals. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Fergie has already turned up 3 hours before kick-off. Must have so many faces to see at what must be his all time favourite away ground. Oh he’s gone for a jog and warm up with the match officials, bit weird but whatever.

Hide contents

Must be in his 80s now, looks it a fair bit. Hope he's o.k health wise.

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How the hell do you lay the fault of our decades of failure against this lot at the feet of the fans? 

Have we been playing @Xela in goal or something? 

Better than Olsen.

More coke than Bosnich!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

They spammed long balls and took advantage of our high line last time. Worked superbly for them.

I wonder if they will attempt a similar strategy

There won't be any discernible strategy, and they're still likely to win.

How terrible... how sackable... how inept... how poor... how it's never going to change with ETH in charge... how this could be it for him.... all the current talk on 5Live. If only the poor fools knew.

Bailey must've had some recovery in three days, can he even last a half currently.

I still think he was just subbed because he kept giving the ball away second half so they've dressed up the injury as more than it currently is.

• Like 1