Weekends Football 27/29 Sep

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, sne said:

People thought that? Losing Oliseh and Andersen is a huge blow.

I think people were massively hyping up their manager around the time we didn’t get Felix and might sell Duran. Just some of the silly hyperbole people pump out in the transfer threads. Not to the same degree as West Ham but a minority did. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I think people were massively hyping up their manager around the time we didn’t get Felix and might sell Duran. Just some of the silly hyperbole people pump out in the transfer threads. Not to the same degree as West Ham but a minority did. 

The West Ham was also odd-ish. I think they improved their squad dept but not sure about their starting 11.

22 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can't believe Palace, another team who did better than us in the transfer window, haven’t won a league game yet. 

They had the purple patch in the run in but that was with Olise.

Don't think Nkeiteh was the sort of replacement they needed (been playing him out wide/SS) and not like they have much to change games either. Their subs on when losing today were Sarr, Schlupp and Will Hughes.

Anyone thinking they were genuine contenders for Europe was going OTT. They'll have their usual 40-45 points and 12th-14th season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

You're watching a different game to me 😐 

The first 20 mins was all Wolves, Liverpool have come back into it now but Wolves are still leading the possession, shots and shots on target stats. 

Just now, LondonLax said:

The first 20 mins was all Wolves, Liverpool have come back into it now but Wolves are still leading the possession, shots and shots on target stats. 

Feels incredibly even (I didn't see the first 10 mins) - neither side created much, bar a wonderful ball from Alexander-Arnold that no-one got on the end of.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Which fans are singing “premier league, corrupt as ****” and why? Not that I particularly disagree but didn’t think either of these teams had an axe to grind.

Wolves fans I imagine.  Had a bunch of bad decisions last season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Feels incredibly even (I didn't see the first 10 mins) - neither side created much, bar a wonderful ball from Alexander-Arnold that no-one got on the end of.

Ah, there you go. 

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Ah ok, it’s a var type thing. 

Think it's because Jota didn't get booked for a foul that was similar to one moments earlier which <Wolves player> did get booked for.

But yeah, they feel things go against them (...as do most sides; just have a look at our match threads 👀)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Wolves fans I imagine.  Had a bunch of bad decisions last season.

Yeah from the utd decision at the start to a formal complaint about it at the end they had a rough time 

Not sure why they're chanting it today though, wasn't their last game us? And I don't remember anything controversial

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

We're going to have to win by 8 tomorrow to go top as it stands

Rather we don't have the chance ATM, we lost every time last season and there are no prizes for 1st after a few games. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â