Weekends Football 27/29 Sep

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

When you're scoring and assisting every game for over a year I can't see it's just form.

Stats massively padded out with a ridiculous number of penalties last season though. He's a great player but he will have a drop in form.

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Frack me Bloose come back from 2-0 down against Peterborough. 3-2...........mate!

They spent more money than the whole league combined. Should be going up with 100 points

Oh the celebrations from the odious Lego Pep and his team are enough to make me want City to win the league. And that feels dirty. No matter, as it stands if we match their results moving forward we'll finish above them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Oh the celebrations from the odious Lego Pep and his team are enough to make me want City to win the league. And that feels dirty. No matter, as it stands if we match their results moving forward we'll finish above them.

I mean it won't happen but oh lord it would be glorious. Saying that the same scenario with City and the drinks are on me. Water all round! 😉🤣

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can't believe Palace, another team who did better than us in the transfer window, haven’t won a league game yet. 

People thought that? Losing Oliseh and Andersen is a huge blow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Can't believe Palace, another team who did better than us in the transfer window, haven’t won a league game yet. 

Who said palace did better than us in the transfer market?!

They sold their 2nd best player, alright they kept Eze and Guehi, I liked the look of riad and lacroix but that would be for 3rd /4th choice CB, Nkeitah is terrible and Kamada lost a year last year 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â