League Cup - 4th Round Draw

Kingman

59 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

They’ll go full strength. Won’t be easy. 

Depends if they're bottom 3 or not. Spurs on the Sunday will also take a fair amount out of them if they're getting a result from that one.

They went strong at QPR, which to me suggests they want to go far in the tournament. 

At this level, it’s fine margins. I don’t think our second string team beats Palace, but we give them a bloody good game.

We could see something like this (which is still bloody strong)

—————————Duran———————
——————Buendia—————————
Jaden—Barkley—Kamara—McGinn
Maatsen—Torres——Carlos—Kosta
————————Gauci————————

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Depends if they're bottom 3 or not. Spurs on the Sunday will also take a fair amount out of them if they're getting a result from that one.

they're not going down. no chance. i can see them wanting to give the cups a proper go and will be likely full strength

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

They went strong at QPR, which to me suggests they want to go far in the tournament. 

At this level, it’s fine margins. I don’t think our second string team beats Palace, but we give them a bloody good game.

We could see something like this (which is still bloody strong)

—————————Duran———————
——————Buendia—————————
Jaden—Barkley—Kamara—McGinn
Maatsen—Torres——Carlos—Kosta
————————Gauci————————

I think that team with Mings in for Pau is the second team and they're good enough to beat Palace at Villa Park