wedge

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

4 points from Ipswich-Man. United is fine in whichever order.

16 points from the first 7, that's a brilliant start in anyone's book.

Yeah, we need to stay at 2ppg or better for as long as possible

• Like 1

Think Emery will go with the team below to start but would like to think that Cash can get at least 30 minutes or so here and maybe then start the Bayern game:

Martinez

Bogarde       Konsa         Pau        Digne

Onana            Tielemans

Bailey                               Ramsey

Rogers

Watkins

Subs:  Gauci, Nedeljkovic, Maatsen, Swinkels, Cash, Barkley, Buendia, Young, Duran

Hopefully after HT we can give decent minutes to Cash, Maatsen, Barkley and Duran, depending on how the game plays out.

With Mings, Kamara, McGinn definitely out and Carlos, Philogene likely to be missing also I assume?

I think we’ll win and hopefully no further injuries by the end.  1-2 win  UTV

Edited by ferguson1

So Solid Ipswich Crew, warns useless 🤔:Ipswich are unbeaten in three, only Liverpool and Manchester City have beat them this season, they've only lost three home games in just under two years and one of those was the aforementioned Liverpool, they're going to super hyped to get their first three points of the season. It could actually be one of our most difficult game yet, if we don't win it wouldn't be the biggest surprise to me, nor a crushing disappointment, we have to not underestimate them and do what we can to win

• Like 3

Referee: Stuart Attwell.
Assistants:
Constantine Hatzidakis, Matthew Wilkes.
Fourth official:
Sam Barrott.
VAR: Darren England.
Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

1 hour ago, Condimentalist said:

We're good enough to be targeting 6 

I have a hunch, based on absolutely nothing whatsoever, that Emery has his eye on the United game as a big statement game. I feel he will be pissed that we lost both games against them last year and will want to put that right. I feel he has has a big red circle around that one since the fixtures came out.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

"If this happens, then that happens, but if that, this, then -- erm -- Man City ... Arse ... Liverpool ... but away, you know ... and Villa's history ... well ... we all know ... I'd take a point ... I have a gut feeling ... but if this, then that." Blah blah blah.

Reveal hidden contents

It's Ipswich, dammit. Let's win!

You missed out ‘ I’ve got a bad feeling about this one’ crops up almost weekly.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, smg said:

You missed out ‘ I’ve got a bad feeling about this one’ crops up almost weekly.

All part of the VT Pre-Match ceremony which I myself regularly help perform. And whilst I can describe it OK, I cannot escape it. 🤣 Matches with clubs on the lower part of the table all seem like banana skins and matches against clubs at top seem impossible. It is a funny form of superstition.

HERE IT IS LADS

The big one! The i-Derby! The battle of the i-teams!

Ipswich vs InPiss !

Commmeeeee onnnn youuu pissseersssssss!!! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â