wedge

Why do opposition teams get loads of credit before matches on here yet in match threads it’s only our errors that get highlighted and never any mention of positive stuff our opponents might have done ?

15 minutes ago, smg said:

Why do opposition teams get loads of credit before matches on here yet in match threads it’s only our errors that get highlighted and never any mention of positive stuff our opponents might have done ?

The match threads are toxic, I hate them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smg said:

Match threads are a collective panic until it's full time. Then you get the initial over reactions in the post match threads and then maybe 24 hours later people calm down and you get some sensible opinions. 

• Like 2

lets hope we dont think this is going to be a pushover game.

Then have drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 5 games.

The 2 losses were to Liverpool & Man City, no shame in that.

The 3 draws were with Fulham, Brighton & Southampton.

We will need to be on it.

"If this happens, then that happens, but if that, this, then -- erm -- Man City ... Arse ... Liverpool ... but away, you know ... and Villa's history ... well ... we all know ... I'd take a point ... I have a gut feeling ... but if this, then that." Blah blah blah.

Spoiler

It's Ipswich, dammit. Let's win!

• Like 1

We don't keep clean sheets and whilst the nobody from the club will admit it, Bayern next week will be some sort of distraction. 

They've drawn with Fulham/Brighton who have had decent/good starts to the season whilst managing to nick a late one against Southampton so I don't expect this to be an easy game at all. 

Part of me thinks we are in good form and we are joint 3rd in goals scored with Liverpool so we can go there and keep that up. Other part of me see's this as a top team going away to a newly promoted team looking for their first win of the season and its live on Sky Sports. Feel like I've seen this script before. I know they weren't newly promoted but I get Forest away vibes from last season where we will dominate the ball with 65/70% possession but give away a cheap goal or two which our defence has shown it is more than capable of so far this season. 

Going to go for a draw. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â