Match Thread: LC3: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Imagine bashing Buendia on his first start after 16 months out. 🤡

That’s because I’m not a Buendia fanboy like a lot of clowns on here.

none of the senior players are motivated. Neither is the manager. At this rate neither am I. It’s not about anyone actually being shit. You have senior players who don’t care, youngsters who are nervous and getting zero support from the seniors and making mistakes. And a manager who has already basically said he doesn’t care. And it’s showing. I don’t think you can really judge anyone’s quality on this. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Yeah but he’s not showing anything, just constantly losing the ball whenever it goes near him. And he’s been back training for quite a while now. This is a midtable League 1 team so I expected more from him.

yeah he's not having a great game and getting a bit out-muscled, but again it's his first start in a really long time. I wasn't expecting him to run the show, he's probably feeling the rust.

Just now, Leeroy said:

That’s because I’m not a Buendia fanboy like a lot of clowns on here.

You don't have to be a 'fanboy' to defend him against absolute military grade idiocy to write a player off 30 minutes into a start after over a year out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, est1874 said:

You'd have more luck convincing the exhumed corpse of Christopher Hitchens to have a little faith, mate.

Just in case of confusion - laughter emoji genuine here (as opposed to laughable posts beforehand here and there). Brilliant post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Buendia not started for 16 months. 30 minutes in.

GET RID.

Jeez O'Leary was right. 

Bunch of moaning sugar bags.

You just gotta put the usual trolls on ‘ignore’.  Makes for a much more pleasant experience. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

You don't have to be a 'fanboy' to defend him against absolute military grade idiocy to write a player off 30 minutes into a start after over a year out.

I wrote him off 30 minutes after he’d signed.