Match Thread: LC3: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

He's harried and harassed but little else. Can you name 4 things he's done in the match against League 1 defenders? 

That’s more than anyone else has done. He’s making the runs, he’s tracked back and defended. He can’t really do much about none of our players being able to make a simple pass. 

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

That’s more than anyone else has done. He’s making the runs, he’s tracked back and defended. He can’t really do much about none of our players being able to make a simple pass. 

I just think on this showing ,and others when he's started, that he's perfectly suited to a substitute role. That's not an insult, some players have made careers out of being great from the bench.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Been very disappointed by Maatsen. Super sub it is for the time being. Duran I half expected to be like this, but I didn't think Maatsen would be so sloppy

So many poor performances in this one by players performing well in the Premier League, thus I don't think it's worth analyzing. 

• Like 1