Match Thread: LC3: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

I like Gaucis confidence, he's not hiding. The rush out to catch and nearly miss the ball was a let off but he's been fairly composed otherwise. His pass out of play happens, he was played into trouble. 

• Like 1

I suspect Unai isn’t taking this game too seriously given our weak bench. Haven’t really got anyone we can bring on to make a difference except maybe Ramsey. Think the priority is the league and Europe which I think is the right move, but might upset some fans who see this as a good chance to win a trophy.

The longer this stays 0-0 the more likely Wycombe win I’d say.

Really poor 1st half. Barkley and Onana really need to step up here and start getting Bailey, Buendia and Duran into the game. Swinkels looks much better than Bogarde, who looks dreadful imo. Maatsen and Kosta probably our 2 best players. 

Buendia isn't really being fouled 

He is just weak as piss. 

I'm sorry but he seriously need to bulk up. He just get brushed off the ball so easily 

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

Buendia isn't really being fouled 

He is just weak as piss. 

I'm sorry but he seriously need to bulk up. He just get brushed off the ball so easily 

If anything he's fouling them. It's literally obstruction to just stand over the ball and fall over.

8 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Leon Bailey haters popping up from nowhere

I'm not sure they're popping up from nowhere.

People always bang on about people in the match threads, dishing out the "I'm a better fan than you" vibe but Leon has been pretty ineffective against some League one defenders.  Barely beaten a man and got a cross in. Winning a couple of corners is his highlight.

People are merely calling it as they see it and if you can't see it you're not watching.

Leon is not playing well against players he should dominate.  It's a fact that's in front of you. 

None of our players are playing well against a team they SHOULD steamroll.

No one is wetting knickers or shitting the bed by reporting on these pages what they're seeing on the pitch. 

Edited by sidcow