Match Thread: LC3: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Absolutely baffled by the Buendia criticism. His main involvement seems to be not getting given obvious fouls by the ref. 

Is Onana actually on the pitch? 

Yes giving fouls away

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Bailey and Bogarde have been our best players

Bogarde has been toilet. Bailey has hardly threatened.

It's a struggle to single out any individual for criticism when every single senior player looks off the pace, and Duran is the only one who looks like he actually wants to win.

I feel sorry for the kids who would have been hoping to make an impact but are playing alongside teammates who would rather be at home, and the fans who have made a 3-4 hour round trip for this

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Buendia is very much not at the races. He's getting fouled but the ref isn't giving it,  but when he's not being fouled he's being pretty poor. To be expected after so long out, although I had hoped for more. Need these minutes though.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You don't have to be a 'fanboy' to defend him against absolute military grade idiocy to write a player off 30 minutes into a start after over a year out.

If you think I wrote him off by calling him a liability in tonight’s game you need to go back to school sunshine.

Just saying he needs to do better, plenty of people were having a go at Rogers for his performance on Saturday too, it’s modern football deal with it.