Weekends Football 20/22 Sep

andykeenan

looking at table, starting to seem a even more marked divide in the league than usual already. 5 (possibly 6) teams will be without a win after 5 games and they already look set as the relegation battle (I'm assuming Palace will pull away).

While the top teams from last season all already showing same consistency - if Arsenal manage to win tomorrow it'll be all of last season's top 4 with 4 wins from 5.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

F*** me. Can't beleive I have to say this but United look alright

I think peoples expectations are so low with them right now, even playing against an absolutely woeful crystal Palace, they can actually look good. But they also lack fluency and even skill on the ball. Their link up play seems accidental and depending more luck than skill. But they’re warming up and getting a little smoother as they go on. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They still havent played a decent side yet. Think played one team that finished top half last season and that was barely

They've got Leverkusen before us and Frankfurt after so a tough week

18 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

F*** me. Can't beleive I have to say this but United look alright

They are dominating a really poor Palace side without scoring. Strange game.

10 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

If there's one player I'd take from United it's Garnacho

United will have to give him a bumper contract soon, or lose him to someone else (probably Spain I guess).

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are dominating a really poor Palace side without scoring. Strange game.

89th minute winner incoming (as usual)

I am seriously never bored by any football match. When it’s in the Premier league, never. But this man united are just an absolute chore to watch, and Palace — so depressing. No offense at all. One shot on target in 62 minutes.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â