Weekends Football 20/22 Sep

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, calcifer said:

So because they don't want to overrule the on field decision, even though it was a blatant penalty, what was the point of VAR checking 🤣

It's to maintain the flow of the game unless it's a sky6 club. In that case they will call the ref and tell him to have a  check at the monitor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Wan Bissakas casual strolling back would infuriate me if I was a West Ham fan. 

He doesn't have a sense of danger. His positional sense is abysmal.

Because he makes some good sliding tackles people have the idea he is a good defender

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Feeling  we are going to need to be near as perfect as possible results wise to maintain our position this season.

With teams which were shite last season being better.

I agree we will need to be near perfect. But I'm sure there are too many teams that will be better. Chelsea (so far) definitely look better. But Spurs and United seems mostly the same as last year. Newcastle I havent seem much of.

17 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Wan Bissakas casual strolling back would infuriate me if I was a West Ham fan. 

Didn't he do that against Fulham as well?

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

We said that last season 😂

It’s a bit of a different equation this season though. Italy and Germany have an extra team in there this season so will struggle to maintain the extra spot. 

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

spacer.png

Why did his legs give way because the Chelsea player is holding his arm? 🤔

You don't get fouls in the premier League unless you go to ground, Watkins has had numerous penalties ignored over the years because he was honest and stayed on his feet rather than forcing the ref to make a decision

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You don't get fouls in the premier League unless you go to ground, Watkins has had numerous penalties ignored over the years because he was honest and stayed on his feet rather than forcing the ref to make a decision

So he dived?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â