Match Thread: DO NOT LINK TO OR ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Might as well take of Rogers, McGinn, Konsa, Digne and Tielemans. Least they can rest up a bit. We seem to be in can’t be assed mode so may as well rest who we can. 

Second half should be:

Emi

Ned Konsa Pau Maatsen

Bailey Barkley Onana Ramsey

Tielemans Duran 

He won’t make that many changes, but **** me this performance warrants a total reset. Ramsey and Digne only players to come out with real credit. And I’d bring Digne off just to provide a bit more pace. 

Just now, Tom13 said:

Feel like I'm the only person not convinced by Onana

It's like Rogers, he's either immense or he's shite. It's because they're still young and learning. Their raw ability only gets them so far, there is a lot of coaching needed to improve their footballing intelligence and resilience.

They'll get there.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Zero shots all half, at home against a vastly inferior side. People are right to criticise this performance 

Criticize yes, but the level of that is beyond what’s justified imo. Wolves are not as poor a side as some think.

• Like 1

Just now, pregra said:

Yeah, Rogers should stay in the dressing room for the 2nd half. Believing his own hype. A decent game against Arsenal was all it took.

It's a poor performance today, but this is **** mental

• Like 2

Just now, pregra said:

Yeah, Rogers should stay in the dressing room for the 2nd half. Believing his own hype. A decent game against Arsenal was all it took.

What a load of nonsense 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

It's like Rogers, he's either immense or he's shite. It's because they're still young and learning. Their raw ability only gets them so far, there is a lot of coaching needed to improve their footballing intelligence and resilience.

They'll get there.

I don't have the same concerns about Rogers