Match Thread: DO NOT LINK TO OR ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Just now, grantholtgolazo said:

It’s the hyperbole that gets me, fine to recognize we haven’t been at it, but the histrionics are silly 

Zero shots all half, at home against a vastly inferior side. People are right to criticise this performance 

1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Watkins' first touch is shocking and always has been.

Duran have deserved to start for about 3 games now. I’d be fuming if I was him.

• Like 1

Wolves have totally dominated that half. They've bullied us, been first to ever second ball, and just wanted it more. The Villa lads have gone out there believing they're too good for Wolves. 

Big changes needed at half time. Rogers, Onana, Watkins all ineffective. Carlos gave the impression he was half-soaked midweek when he came on. Seemed the same for the goal. Maybe us trying to sell him has affected him? 

This game needs Konsa at CB, Bailey up front, wide right, and Duran down the middle to put himself about. 

we are mentally and physically slow.  not sure if it's physically tired from midweek (doubt it - awfully early in the season) mentally tired from midweek (more likely) or over confident at the start (most likely?.)    But feel confident we'll sort it out and win this.

Wasn't bothered last week as I thought even at 2-0 we were fine and the better team 

Wolves are killing us here though 

Just now, est1874 said:

Zero shots all half, at home against a vastly inferior side. People are right to criticise this performance 

Same as way too often though, they're fired up to **** and we're not, not sure what's wrong with us, it happens so often in local games it's embarrassing 

• Like 1