Pre-match thread

OutByEaster?

15 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Weak? that side contains 8 senior international players. I'd be very surprised if Wycombe keep the gap in the scoreline down to 3 goals.

The back 5 is the main concern 

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wanted him in because he needs to find his rhythm, the more he plays, the less mistakes he'll make.

Yep, we will need Diego up to speed. I am sure we will need him in far more important games that will be shortly coming up. This seemed like a good chance to get some minutes in his legs, and try and play him into form before then.

The only thing I can think is that Maybe Carlos has fitness doubts hanging over him, and is managing his minutes and we don’t want to give him too many minutes after the playing at the weekend. 

• Like 1

I think for Swinkels and Young especially, this game could be really important to their futures - a chance to make an impression that coaches and managers remember.

(Bogarde a bit less so as he's now got a couple of Premier league games under his belt already).

I hope Carabao got a good price on this naming deal because it's been years and I've still never seen anyone drink a can of it.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1