Pre-match thread

OutByEaster?

47 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Gauci

Ned Bogarde Swinkles Maatsen

Barkley- Onana

Bailey - Buendia  - Kadan Young 

Duran

I'd go with the same but maybe Philogene (if fit) for Bailey, we don't want to be risking Bailey too much. Iling Jr would be getting game time here if not on loan.

• Like 1

I've been wondering if Broggio could be a surprise selection in the squad, was brilliant against Fleetwood in the EFL Trophy, and has had a good start to the season in general, two goals and two assists in five appearances, amongst those a brilliant assist against Young Boys in the week, also won the penalty today for Kane Taylor penalty.

Edited by useless

On 20/09/2024 at 20:14, The Fun Factory said:

I would say realistically its our best chance to win a trophy this year. Win 3 games and we get to the semi finals.  Its a test of our squad  depth to see if we are really one of the big boys. We will have to play the bench players for the early rounds, then if we go deep play a stronger team.  If you do win it, its all over by February. The FA Cup would be nearer the business end of the season. But it would be priority 3 or 4 this season.

I agree that this is our best chance to finally win a trophy again and so it should a priority. However I think our 2nd string should be too good for Wycombe do play them in this round.  If we get a harder tie next we need to be playing a strong side

Gauci

Kosta Carlos Bogarde Maatsen

Barkley Ramsey

Bailey.      Buendia     Philogene

Duran

Bailey has some.match fitness and form to find, as does Carlos, both should start.

Would expect both Fullback's to play like they have a chip on their shoulder and a point to prove.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â