Champions League 2024/25

ender4

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Apparently Raya as is one of the best keepers in the world now because he saved a single penalty. According to Arsenal fans. 🤣

According to TNT Sports as well.

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, VillaTO said:

Of teams you would expect to be in contention for the top 8 a big bunch dropped points: Inter, AC, City, Arsenal, Barca and Leipzig. 

Early days obviously.

Milan are quite bad, Fonseca is on the verge of the sack.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Yes - but Monaco have some really skillful players. It will be a tough away trip.

they've had a great start to the season. thought they'd give barca a game at get something tonight...wish i'd put money on now

just to add, that to get the top 8 you really can't drop many points. there will be some big names in that play off round when you think that the likes of milan, leipzig and barca have started their campaigns with defeats they've got mountains to climb already

Edited by tomav84

23 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Yes - but Monaco have some really skillful players. It will be a tough away trip.

Never thought otherwise. Young Boys will have been our easiest match by far, I suspect.

On other subject:  I think Celtic's 5-1 score or whatever vs. Bratislava should not worry us unduly. Bratislava's defense were TERRIBLE. I can't believe this hasn't been pointed out more often. They often stood there half-dazed and let Celtic's front line run past them into acres of space.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

26 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Milan are quite bad, Fonseca is on the verge of the sack.

yep he has already fallen out with a couple of big players

Strange since was impressed with his management for Lille especially vs us but since he has that Portuguese thing to be great tactically but no man management :D  

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yep he has already fallen out with a couple of big players

Strange since was impressed with his management for Lille especially vs us but since he has that Portuguese thing to be great tactically but no man management :D  

He’ll be toast this weekend if they lost the Milan derby.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â