Champions League 2024/25

ender4

Inter is doing something I’ve never seen any club ever do against Pep’s Manchester City.  they’re playing a careful, slow possession based match, very classic Italian style with deliberate passes. Keeping the ball away from City and creating chances. I still think they’ll probably lose, but they’re having a good go at it.  I have to say, I’m so sick of seeing Grealish on his arse on the pitch, looking up at the ref for sympathy. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Another acrobatic dive from Grealish. Unbelievable. It’s been incredibly entertaining to see Inter frustrate City’s usual modus operandi. No goals, but they definitely at least have part of the cheat code. They can’t seem to finish, and I imagine they’ll pay the price.  

Edited by Marka Ragnos

4 hours ago, rubberman said:

Do we have to be back to wanting English clubs to go as far as possible for coefficient FC and a possible 5th CL spot again this season? 

Yes, but only if Aston Villa can directly benefit from it.  😁

The way it works (single season, total score divided by number of clubs) favours the Premier League a bit more this year as the extra club Italy and Germany have will almost certainly bring their average down  

I don’t know enough about football to know how inter Milan are playing such an incredible defensive game, but it’s so different from what you see teams do against Manchester city in the premier league. It’s pretty amazing.  The players seem to resist committing to tackles, first of all. They just keep covering in a kind of flexible zonal play — they’ve got to be wearing City out.  

Edited by Marka Ragnos

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â