Champions League 2024/25

ender4

14 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Do we have to be back to wanting English clubs to go as far as possible for coefficient FC and a possible 5th CL spot again this season? 

I'll hold off on that until as late as possible. If we need it in April then fine I guess. As for now I hope they all suffer.

• Like 3

I dunno - spurs, utd and Chelsea (and the other CL teams) staying in as long as possible (without winning) keeps them as knackered as us for league form. CL teams to be knocked out before we face them pls. 

I'm going to 'support' them for now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa89 said:

Seems a bit pointless when at best there will be 8 teams with something to play for on the last day. The rest will be playing a B team most likely. 

Given your position dictates who you play, the fact there is likely to be only a few points separating around 8 clubs of the bottom section that may or may not qualify as a result, around 3 points separating the few clubs in the last automatic spots and those just below, and the fact that a win is worth £2.1m, I'd say the last games will likely be important for everyone apart from the top 3 or 4.

Just now, nepal_villan said:

Bologna look very average. Don't see anything that would worry us.

They were raided this summer, don't see them finishing anywhere near the top 4 in Italy this season.

It's still a weird tournament, I can't shake looking at like Bayern or bologna and seeing the result and thinking how that impacts us, like bologna drew good result for us....it doesn't matter really though does it!

Dunno if it does make it stress free more interesting and then at some point over the next 8 games it's just going to flip on its head and become wild 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â