• Rogers
    • Ramsey
    • Watkins
    • Carlos (Bogarde 46)
    • Durán (Watkins 60)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/09/24 at 22:59

Our side have such youthful energy and quality at present. Just never stop running. It’s frightening to think that the core of this team could play together for the next five years or more. Just brilliant to watch. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Got to be careful as it's Bayern up next....but this whole vast leap in quality stuff was always overrated 

The PL is the superleague, we will be fine 

There are some class teams, obviously, but I agree I would be surprised if we can’t cobble together 9 points from the likes of Celtic, YB, Brugge, Bologna, Monaco etc. Then it is luck of the draw.

• Like 1

when a team in a FIFA match wants to make a sub they fill out a little slip of paper with the number coming on and the number coming off.  The 4th will hold up the board to whatever that slip of paper says.  The team is not given the option to change their mind once that sub slip is submitted.   I'm not saying what happened, but it's possible that whoever filled in the sub slip put the wrong number coming out.  I've seen it happen.

• Like 2

So many positives on a shit pitch. Especially looking forward to watching how the Rogers and Ramsey pairing develops. When we get the ball and those two are the two attacking midfielders at the top of the box midfield we look amazing. 

Great to see Buendia on and looking very sharp, he made a brilliant chance for Duran after really good work wide. He will be important this season I reckon. 

Emery has taken the absolute shitheap that Gerrard had created and brought us here, a great start, a really amazing start.

I thought Onana was really good today.  He provided the platform for the rest of the midfield to dominate.  He has a great ability to stretch his long legs and nick the ball away.  Great finish too.  I think I am right in saying he's now scored as many for us (in 5 matches) as he did for Everton.  Can't wait to see him and Kamara together.

Huge result really. If ten points gets you into the playoff then we have ample opportunity to go and pick up a couple of wins and a draw. No easy matches in Europe as we found out last year, but after the first 20 mins we made that look as easy as it gets. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â