• Tielemans
    • Rogers
    • Ramsey
    • Watkins
    • Carlos (Bogarde 46)
    • Durán (Watkins 60)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 19/09/24 at 22:59

On that performance and form over the last 6 months, I don't think there's a team Tielemans doesn't get into. Top performance.

Rogers was very good, and Digne had another good display. Maatsen has a real job replacing him.

Crap ref though, and I've still got no idea if Ollie's disallowed goal really was handball.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The Watkins hand ball was the correct decision according to the rules. 

The ref was ok.  

Not the angle on BEINSPORTS, he didn't took it and if there was then faintest touch they would be guessing that there was contact, you can't disallow on a guess, the Duran goal there was 8 or 9 passes before the goal, the ball went forward and backwards a few times from player to player so nit same phase of play, VAR is a joke no matter who's running it, 

Edited by Joshie2000
  • Like 3

Classic European away performance like 70s and 80s Liverpool (and Villa for a couple of years), ride out the initial storm, quieten the crowd then take over.  They clearly targeted Bogarde's side but it fizzled out after about 20 minutes.  Should have been 5 or 6 really but for VAR.  That was one of our more winnable games and we did what we had to do with little fuss.  Well done to all except the officials who were dreadful first half.

Great performance all round youri again dictated that game feeding Rodger’s and Ramsey. I really think last season experience of European football will stand us in really good stead managing the number of games and travel. Shame it wasn’t 5 - 0 but  keeping it perspective 18th September 2018 we were playing Rotherham so I won’t moan to much 

That was all well and good

But please

We can't celebrate this win too much, despite how well we played. 

What we really need to focus on, I don't think has been addressed on here, such is the giddyness. 

Are well all forgetting, that Birmingham City beat WREXHAM last night?! 

I'M RATTLING LIKE A PIPE IN A **** VOLCANO SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AHHHHHH **** AVE THAT YOU BIG DICKHEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â