Pre-Match Thread

Topic will be automatically locked at 14:00

Kingman

Wolves have only won one of their last fourteen in the league, and that was at home to Luton, they've also taken just one point from their last seven games, so they're very much out of form, but such form always concerns me, as these runs have to come to an end eventually, and they're always extra fired up for games against us, and obviously will be desperate to get their season going, especially as two of their next three fixtures after this one are Liverpool and Manchester City, in theory we should be favorites, but also could be a very tough game

This game for Wolves is like a cup final so they'll no doubt be up for it 100%.

Saying that we're in good form and are at home and it is a local derby so I'd like to think we'll have enough to win. Definitely will be goals!

What a time to be a Villa player, how enjoyable this ride must be. Onwards and upwards, let's just hope the inevitable bump in the road doesn't come anytime soon, especially not this weekend. 

Of course the Dingles will be focused, so it's vitally important we match, if not, outmatch their intensity. The simple definition of a successful team is, they win a lot more games than they lose. I think we can keep that winning feeling going come five o'clock Saturday afternoon. Another clean sheet would be a bonus, we need to get into that habit of keeping teams out.

Come on me Babbys!!

I hate these lot and their recent results against us have been far and above their performances. That 3-2 loss at VP a couple of seasons ago still haunts me.

And, to make it worse, the last time we played them at the Molyneux and got a point, I missed it because I was nicked the night before :D 

I don't want to see anyone rested, full strength, keep the race alive, rest whoever against Wycombe.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â