Pre-Match Thread

Topic will be automatically locked at 14:00

Kingman

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Can’t stand these drooling tards.

They’d lose ten straight but turn up big style if we were game eleven.

Cant stand these ego inflated custard lickers. Me and the lad actually got tickets for this. Top of the Trinity next to the Holte. That close to the land of the gods, I can pray for a win 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 1

Big game this one, win and we are in a fantastic position to start things off, particularly with Champions League kicking in, lose and we are in the pack with a decent start. The difference between contenders and European hopefuls.

We really ought to be winning this one, it would be nice if it was a quiet, comfortable and uneventful game.

• Like 2

Would like to see a more controlled tempo in this match vs. Wolves, even an Italian style catenaccio pace with heavy emphasis on keeping a clean sheet.

(Oops, yes, @limpid, meant here not in Ticket Info. Fat fingers on my phone, I guess. Sorry!)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Bit of rotation here and obviously against Wycombe!

Emi

Ned Konsa Pau Maatsen

McGinn Onana Barkley Ramsey

Bailey Duran

Give Ollie, Digne and Tielemans a rest perhaps. 

Starting Ned and Maatsen would be very ballsy, apart from that I don't think we'll see 5 changes, I'd expect 5 or more against Wycombe but not wolves.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2024 at 18:44, AndyClarke said:

Big game this one, win and we are in a fantastic position to start things off, particularly with Champions League kicking in, lose and we are in the pack with a decent start. The difference between contenders and European hopefuls.

We really ought to be winning this one, it would be nice if it was a quiet, comfortable and uneventful game.

Famous last words.....I think LIverpool said that last weekend.

There are no easy games in this league and application can sometimes trump talent.

We have to be "At It" there are no short cuts, or days off on deck chairs.

We have to show we want it more than them......This is also part and parcel of becoming an Elite team.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â