Kingman

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s a bit rubbish that we’ve got to wait all day for it though. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ktf3kmr6f71b4de801

I’m tempted to get on the sauce early doors but luckily, I’m driving tonight, so excited

• Like 1

I am sad McGinn misses out (and i think we will miss him) but can't imagine anyone else better to Captain and lead out our team tonight than our Emi. Big game experience World Cup winner.

• Like 4

i'm really envious of all you lucky people (ticket prices aside) who are going tonight.

It will be such a special Villa Park night

It just won't be the same watching on TV.....but i'll be there in spirit

• Like 4

We gonna need pace in the team to be able to handle Bayern. If not they are just gonna run right through us. Not sure what to do with the RB situation but I think Konsa would struggle big time unless he's given a 100% stay at home role. Would probable play Maatsen but it's a gamble since he hasn't featured much. Carlos next to Pau feels like a horrible idea for this game. Even more so if Kane plays. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I have just informed the missus that the TV is booked out this evening. 

Only just? Ive found it easier to print out the fixture list on A4 and stick it to her forehead

I hope we dont get absolutely destroyed which is a possibility always in this type of game. If we get big performances from the crowd, Emi, Konsa, Onana, Tielemans, Bailey and Watkins tonight then I think we have a great chance of something special.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Great map - worth paying attention to the bottom bit

The Vine? Bit of a weird place to be sending them. It's like a 2 hour walk to the ground from there and not on a train line or anything

• Like 1