Kingman

Ah what the hell, a night to remember where the football world sits up and takes notice of us. For all their players Emery is a far more tactically astute manager/coach than Kompany and we have home advantage.

A rousing 4-2 win!

23 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

If you delete it from your wallet then it can be added to another one from the same email (I think)

surely you can just screenshot it and share the screenshot?

This is what we've been waiting for. I'm not nervous at all. Not expecting anything but the atmosphere and mood will be out of this world.

Can. Not. Wait.

If they play very aggressively and push up the pitch, I fancy Bailey to have a worldie - he was saving himself on Sunday. 

I worry about RB and would probably stick Ezri alongside Pau, with Nik in RB (sometimes throwing a rookie in against a household name works in your favour!). 

They have a great team, but this game could be this seasons Man City game last year, where we absolutely battered them for 85 minutes.  

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

surely you can just screenshot it and share the screenshot?

Screenshots don't always work, so not sure if it's a good idea to turn up with just one of those

I'm absolutely buzzing for this. Not expecting us to win, but we do have a chance. We're a damn good team nowadays and we're more than capable of beating some of the best teams in the world on our day (as we did last season). For me, it's about the occasion. Seeing the team walk out at Villa Park to the Champions League anthem is something that I didn't think I'd get to see in my lifetime. 

• Like 3

I'd say our best performance of the season has been vs Arsenal, maybe the bigger the opponent, the better we play. 

I'm thinking a draw, all hinges on defence though. 

• Like 2

The right back issue is going to be a major one tomorrow I think. I can’t see him throwing in Ned and the Bogarde experiment didn’t really work, so it’ll be Konsa again presumably. Which means Carlos will likely start at CB. 
Unless Unai thinks the lower risk is Bogarde… which to be honest it probably is as Konsa can help him out.

• Like 1

Emi

Bogarde   Konsa   Pau     Digne

Onana     Teilemens 

Bailey           Rogers            Ramsey

Ollie

At risk of stating the obvious, I think this match is more important in practical ways, too. Yes, it's historic. Yes, it's a spectacle. Yes, dreams are coming true, etc. etc. But I think we also need not to get destroyed. We can't afford to take a huge knock-down at this point in our season. I think it would set us back.

• Like 1

The atmosphere will be off the charts tomorrow. First home European Cup game in 42 years, playing Bayern Munich and pre match celebration for the 82 team. Heck's genius will also help, as the high ticket prices will mean people will want to get their money's worth! 

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I'd say our best performance of the season has been vs Arsenal, maybe the bigger the opponent, the better we play. 

I'm thinking a draw, all hinges on defence though. 

This has been the case for a while to feels like. The players pull their fingers out in the big games and sometimes don’t turn up for the smaller ones. 

• Like 1