Kingman

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

I think it's because the first two are not right backs, just a guess.

Well tell that to Unai who seems to prefer both. I mean might as well make realistic teams with how Unai sees things and he clearly prefers both over Ned right now 

Edited by Alakagom

5 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

And if there is even one empty seat then heads should roll.

Mine might be if I can't kick this covid. Especially as the tickets are non-transferable.

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

Mine might be if I can't kick this covid. Especially as the tickets are non-transferable.

I'll let you off then, you could lend it to someone else though, unofficially obviously

5 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I'll let you off then, you could lend it to someone else though, unofficially obviously

I'm not sure that I can, I added it to my wallet already. I could try transferring it from there I guess.

4 hours ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Why on earth did we not loan in a Lenglet-ish centre-back this season? McGinn a massive miss for this. I still think if we can cook up a storm atmosphere-wise these can be got at, but we will need to be perfect defensively which seems highly unlikely currently.

I'm afraid the only option here is to give Diego Carlos a bollocking and hope for the best. Just too risky to play a kid in defence imo.

Maybe we were expecting Mings to be back earlier, and didn't expect Carlos' ability to drop off so much

Just now, limpid said:

I'm not sure that I can, I added it to my wallet already. I could try transferring it from there I guess.

If you delete it from your wallet then it can be added to another one from the same email (I think)

Just now, TDR V2 said:

If you delete it from your wallet then it can be added to another one from the same email (I think)

I think that would be the same as transferring it from within the wallet.

It would be nice to ask the ticket office, but 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, limpid said:

I think that would be the same as transferring it from within the wallet.

It would be nice to ask the ticket office, but 🤷‍♂️

Didn't know you could transfer from wallet to wallet, can't see an option for that on Google wallet anyway

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

Didn't know you could transfer from wallet to wallet, can't see an option for that on Google wallet anyway

Open the ticket in the wallet. Tap the share icon.

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

Open the ticket in the wallet. Tap the share icon.

Never noticed that before, it also says whoever you share it with can share it with anyone.. that's risky then

14 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Never noticed that before, it also says whoever you share it with can share it with anyone.. that's risky then

Why? I'd only be sharing the one match ticket to a mate.

I do think a lot of our players had an eye on this game on Sunday. 

This is probably the biggest game in our recent history. The only one that has been bigger IMO was the playoff final v Derby.

The eyes of the world will be on this game and you can almost forgive the 30% effort choss on Sunday if we put in a display Wednesday night. 

I can't get nowhere near a ticket, I can't even get a league game ticket which considering I was there in The Championship when we were only pulling in 30k, is a bit of a pisser, but I'll be watching at home and hopefully we can pull off a result. 

• Like 1

On 28/09/2024 at 17:05, It's Your Round said:

Hoping they rock up to Villa Park dripping in complacency after their recent big score line wins. We can absolutely beat them if we turn up both on and off the pitch, it will be a night to remember and hopefully for the best reasons. I hope we boo Kane relentlessly too. 

I think you can safely bin the hope of complacency and hope Emi can repeat Spinksys performance.

What better way to motivate a top pro by booing him.

The game in 1982 was a foregone conclusion to many fans....but the steel like mentality and resolve shone through.

We have to produce a performance reminiscent of last year against City, to have a chance......but it's doable with the right approach.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

We should take some inspiration from the 82 final. That Bayern team were as good as any Bayern team and that's no exaggeration. We rode our luck at times but we never once lacked self - belief, or that desire which is win at all costs. Luck invariably favours the brave, and, just as against City last season, that's exactly what we must be, otherwise, we'll lose. As long as that focus, commitment and intensity are at the levels required, we will give them a game. Three points would be delicious, however, all things considered, I 'll take a point, with a smi!e.

Come on me Babbys!!

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1