Kingman

Just now, Zero7 said:

I don’t understand why there are all these issue, not like we got a load more capacity all of a sudden, no difference to a normal full house 

The scanners probably being random again with the phones so it quickly creates a bottleneck if it rejects 3 out of every 5 entry codes.

I'd have turned up just after 7pm just to make sure I wasn't delayed getting in. That tweet was sent just after half 7 so who knows how long they've been in the queue (not that you should be missing kick off if you're turning up with half an hour to kick off of course).

• Like 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

Because United are on Sunday which is a more important game. This game as much as it means a lot to us doesn't have a huge amount riding on it. We are highly likely to get a two legged playoff if we win 3 games of our 8. 

A playoff is the last thing we want. Why would we want 2 extra games in Feb, which is a pretty key time leading up to the end of the season? 

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

A playoff is the last thing we want. Why would we want 2 extra games in Feb, which is a pretty key time leading up to the end of the season? 

Because it's highly unlikely we'll be making the top 8 though in our debut season in the Champions League. 

This game is a free hit though. Loss isn't going to harm our qualification chances much at all while a draw or win is a big bonus. 

It's a game to enjoy lads. Whatever the result