Kingman

29 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Emery is prioritising the League here clearly.

Cash and Bailey on the bench 

Prioritising the league by playing *checks notes* 10 of the 11 who started the last league game, with no word on why the 11th misses out this time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm less worried about Philogene than I am Carlos tbh. Hope he turns up and makes me look a fool, but I'd not be surprised for us to ship 4 or 5 if he plays like he has so far this season

Given his ability at diving at the slightest touch and conning the ref into giving a penalty, Kane will be licking his lips at playing against Carlos and his insistence at getting into stupid and needless physical challenges

• Sad 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Really feel for them, the one taking the pic isn't going to make kick off.

Abysmal from the club if those in the queue rocked up just after 7.

I don’t understand why there are all these issue, not like we got a load more capacity all of a sudden, no difference to a normal full house 

45 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why the hell is Jaden starting over Bailey? 

Because United are on Sunday which is a more important game. This game as much as it means a lot to us doesn't have a huge amount riding on it. We are highly likely to get a two legged playoff if we win 3 games of our 8. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zero7 said:

I don’t understand why there are all these issue, not like we got a load more capacity all of a sudden, no difference to a normal full house 

Because the PL has mandated digital tickets, and we've done a really **** poor job of implementing it.

• Like 1