Kingman

Being objective I think Bayern win quite handily given their firepower and the way we're currently defending. However any concern about that is secondary to the buzz of how big this feels as an occasion for all involved. Hope all going have a great one.

1 hour ago, andyjsg said:

On my way shortly as travelling up from Basingstoke, grabbing the boy out of school an hour early for "Doctors appointment" 🙂 so we have time to travel, park, shop and try and make some use of the expensive GA+.facilities.

As you rock up at the school to take him to the doctor's in full kit rocket polisher regalia 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Prediction is that at some point Kane will fall over in the penalty area and a penalty will be awarded then all the pundits and media will go on about how "clever" kane was to win the penalty 

Yes if Watkins did it he would be a cheat.

• Like 1

I'd go 5-3-2 tonight. 

I expect them to most dangerous on the flanks, with Musiala, Gnabry, Olise etc... 

I'd also start Duran. This is the sort of night the kid will rocket one in from 25 yards out. 

We won't do that though so let's just hope our defence can pick it up tonight. Konsa owes us a big performance after Sunday.