Kingman

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Stayed there when I came for the Liverpool match last year, love that place

It's a remarkably nice pub given it's a pre game football pub next to the ground

I took a friend of mine (Stoke fan) after a game last year and he couldn't believe how nice it was :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Remember, the burgers are self serve, so fill up your pockets right before you go to your seats, and sell them for a couple quid each. You'll make a profit on the night if you've got a roomy enough coat.

And the boy can carry some also, time he earned his damned keep around here if you ask me.

If there's a burger you don't think you're going to be able to eat, you can put it up for resale on the website. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's a remarkably nice pub given it's a pre game football pub next to the ground

I took a friend of mine (Stoke fan) after a game last year and he couldn't believe how nice it was :D 

It's all cozy with good comfortable furniture and plenty of space, nice drink selection....and then you go into the gentleman's and there are all the stripper ads, as the owner of the Tavern has those clubs as his primary source of income!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

If there's a burger you don't think you're going to be able to eat, you can put it up for resale on the website. 

It is far easier to load burgers into your pocket, than to get scannable tickets loaded onto your phone.

• Haha 3

Just now, 479Villan said:

....and then you go into the gentleman's and there are all the stripper ads, as the owner of the Tavern has those clubs as his primary source of income!

Tell me more

crazy-derp.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Some woman on X has posted urging supporters to buy a half and half scarf tonight. Staggering. Sorry I had to reply chaps and chappettes.

I'm not having any of that Sky bullshit.

I'll buy one. Half Aston and half Villa 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Remember, the burgers are self serve, so fill up your pockets right before you go to your seats, and sell them for a couple quid each. You'll make a profit on the night if you've got a roomy enough coat.

And the boy can carry some also, time he earned his damned keep around here if you ask me.

Chris Heck be like:

IMG_8025.gif

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Some woman on X has posted urging supporters to buy a half and half scarf tonight. Staggering. Sorry I had to reply chaps and chappettes.

I'm not having any of that Sky bullshit.

Was X all out of the ability to post, urging supporters to bring your ass to the game, but leave your voice there?

Because that's the sentiment.

12 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Was X all out of the ability to post, urging supporters to bring your ass to the game, but leave your voice there?

Because that's the sentiment.

I genuinely can't work out what you mean by that post. Sorry.

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'll buy one. Half Aston and half Villa 

Indeed. She said it was a unique game so we should all buy half and half scarfs. Imagine telling that to Don Unai. As if we should be grateful for having the opportunity 🤣

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I genuinely can't work out what you mean by that post. Sorry.

Lol, it made more sense for me saying it than it would typing it. Instead of the sentiment of "let's all treat this like a special occasion for a half and half scarf, how about we treat it like a special occasion where everyone shows up, yells and sings until they can't talk, and we bring home a damned win"?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Lol, it made more sense for me saying it than it would typing it. Instead of the sentiment of "let's all treat this like a special occasion for a half and half scarf, how about we treat it like a special occasion where everyone shows up, yells and sings until they can't talk, and we bring home a damned win"?

Ah. I her yer. Imagine telling the Don it's special and we should all treat it like that?!

We all know he has plans for every single possible opponent up til the final. He doesn't to special games and half and half scarfs. He prefers wins.

• Thanks 1