Match Thread: Villa v Everton

limpid

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Just see this hot take on twitter… of all the things this isn’t my main gripe about the first half 😂 

Well he is very Adama Traore ATM 

Need some end product from him 

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

I have no faith in the VAR decision for their second. How am I supposed to trust they’ve used the right frame to make the call? From the wide angle, he looks half a yard off when the ball leaves the foot. 

Our player was pushed to allow their player to remain marginally onside 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Also gave us a soft free kick when Gueye went near Ramsey.

You can't expect 100% consistency; it's not a thing.

I dont expect it, the standard of referees in the league is terrible. Maybe they get given too much to think about. But doesn't mean I won't call it out if it impacts the game. 

Just now, KillieVillain said:

Just back in , missed 1st half, wtf happened???   Need to be winning these games at home .

Everton got lucky with a smash and grab, and now all of our players are shit and Unai is in trouble. 

• Haha 3

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

You just can't come into games, regardless of the opposition, without a lack of intensity. We're not going to walk ourselves into a goal.

Agreed. Too laid back. Even the super skilfull teams switch up the energy sometimes... where's the explosive play Emery wants?